- More than 30 years’ experience in Financial Services.
- Public prosecutor and then magistrate.
- Top Management positions: Senior Legal Consultant (Sanlam), Chief Executive Officer (Alexander Forbes – Swaziland), Head of Employee Wealth (Momentum Wealth), Executive (Standard Bank), Director (Tennant Benefit Consultants).
- Memberships: Pension Lawyers Association, Principal Officers Association, BATSETA’s (Council for Retirement Funds for South Africa) Governance, Legal & Technical Committee.
- Consulted to inter alia; - Standard Bank, Nedbank, Mondi, Sappi, SAB, Coca-Cola, ANC, Netcare.
- More than 15 years’ management experience in Employee Benefits Industry.
- Nombongo’s determination and perseverance are truly inspirational. She worked several jobs to allow her to complete her education. Her first formal position was as an administrator at Sanlam Employee Benefits where she worked her way up through to ranks to a senior managerial position.
- More than three decades’ experience in the employee benefits industry.
- Consultant/Principal Officer for several large funds.
- Principal Consultant to the Main Board of various umbrella funds.
- A previous Director and shareholder of Tennant Benefit Consultants.
- Management roles with various administration houses and consulting firms.
- Sarah has worked for many years in roles focusing on administration.
- Has worked in management positions and has experience in dealing with corporate law and regulations.
- Previously an Operations Administrator, working with people and meeting their requests come naturally.
- Sarah understands that the Employee Benefits focus of our business has an impact on each fund member and their families today and into the future. Sarah has embraced her current position as an opportunity for personal growth to establish herself as a major player in the industry going forward.
- Lucky has worked in several positions, including the teaching profession.
- Lucky’s true passion is investments with a focus on research and econometric modelling which allows our clients to forge sound investment decisions.
- Administration and management of Beneficiary Funds.
- 5 years of experience in providing consulting support to employee benefits clients.
- Long-term client relationships, treating clients fairly, understanding the value of each individual and resultant personal growth are Refiloe’s core values.